Early Colleges

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Withdrawal Notification


  1. 1. Withdrawal Form (below)
  2. 2. Student withdrawn from CSEC's active student database.
  3. 3. Verification that all CSEC property has been returned including textbooks and supplies.
  4. 4. Assessment of any applicable fees.
  5. 5. Proof of enrollment at next school is required. i.e. Request for Student Records sent directly from school, enrollment certificate or certificate of completion of a GED or similar program, letter from parents indicating intent to homeschool, acceptance letter from a post-secondary education institution or program.
  6. 6. Records will be sent to student's new school only upon written request from student, parent/guardian or the new school and only after all fees are paid and proof of enrollment at next school is submitted.

Please complete the form below. Mandatory fields marked *

  1. See instruction #5 at the top of this screen.