Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Student Bill of Rights
School Accountability Committee
Governing Board Members
CEC Governing Board Calendar - 2018-19 School Year
CEC Waivers and Rationale
Data Privacy and Security
Why Choose CSEC?
Valedictorian/ Salutatorian Selection Criteria
Growth Fund Scholarship
Students & Parents
Registrar & Records
Colorado Springs Early Colleges High School
CEC Fort Collins High School
Westminster Satellite Office
CEC Fort Collins Middle School
CEC Parker High School
Highlands Ranch Satellite Office
CEC Aurora High School
Contacts & Calendars
Calendars & Bell Schedules
1. Withdrawal Form (below)
2. Student withdrawn from CSEC's active student database.
3. Verification that all CSEC property has been returned including textbooks and supplies.
4. Assessment of any applicable fees.
5. Proof of enrollment at next school is required. i.e. Request for Student Records sent directly from school, enrollment certificate or certificate of completion of a GED or similar program, letter from parents indicating intent to homeschool, acceptance letter from a post-secondary education institution or program.
6. Records will be sent to student's new school only upon written request from student, parent/guardian or the new school and only after all fees are paid and proof of enrollment at next school is submitted.
Please complete the form below. Mandatory fields marked
Student's Full Name:
Student's Cell Phone Number:
Student Email Address:
Date of Withdrawal:
Reason for Withdrawal:
Last day of attendance at CSEC:
What are the student's academic plans after withdrawal from CSEC?:
See instruction #5 at the top of this screen.
Parent/Guardian Email Address:
Parent/Guardian Phone Number:
Parent/Guardian is aware of this withdrawal notification?: