Early Colleges

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Required Forms

Emergency and Medical Information Form - This form is required to be enrolled at CSEC and is part of the online enrollment process.
Immunization Form (download copy below) - A copy of your student's immunization record is required in order to enroll at CSEC.  We will accept records directly from your doctor’s office or from the previous school.   Or you may have your physician complete the chart.
  • Immunization records may be faxed directly from your doctor’s office or from your previous school to 719-260-1253.
  • You may have your physician complete this certificate.
  • You may sign the waiver/exemption area on the form.
Medication Administration Form (download copy below) - Filling out the Permission to Administer Medication Form will give CSEC’s Registered Nurse permission to administer over-the-counter (OTC) medication to the student when needed.  
Authorization to Administer Medication (download copy below) - The Authorization to Administer Medication is to be signed by your health care provider, giving the school nurse permission to administer prescription medication in school.  This form must be filled out and signed by you and your Health Care Provider (HCP) if your child is taking prescription medication during school hours.