Remote Learning: What to Know
Remote learning has begun!
Here is what you need to know...
All CEC schools will be closed through the end of the school year.
Starting March 30th, students will participate in remote learning via Microsoft Teams on smart phones, computers or tablets. Assignments will be posted by 9am. Teachers will hold office hours from 1pm-4pm daily and will be available by chat or video.
What is the attendance policy for remote learning?
Does my student need to be logged in during their usual class time?
How often do students have to log on?
How will students meet with their academic advisor?
What if my student doesn't have access to a computer?
What if my student needs help logging in or accessing remote learning content?
- Open a ticket - Email email@example.com
- Phone Support (M-F, 7:30-4:00) – 970-305-4303
What does El Paso County's "Stay At Home" Order mean for students?
- This is your last opportunity to come to the school to gather any personal belongings that you do not currently have. This includes picking up music stands for students in the music classes.
- For the safety and protection of all our staff, please do not come to the school building unless you are picking up materials and have already arranged this with a staff person or teacher.
- After 5:00pm on March 26th through the end of the school year, staff WILL NOT be on campus, except for our Wolf Bistro team, who are considered “essential staff”
Will students be returning to physical classes before the end of the Spring 2020 semester?
Is enrollment for the 2020-21 school year still open?
Where can students find FREE meals during the "Stay At Home" order?