The To Do List, CSEC Related:
The To Do List, College Related:
Graduation Rehearsal & Ceremony Information:
The 2018 Graduation Ceremony AND Rehearsal will take place Friday, May 25, 2018 at First United Methodist Church (map)
Graduation day events begin at 11:30 am (Graduates only please). Awards and recognition ceremony will start at 12:00 pm and rehearsal will start at 1:00 pm. Doors open to guests at 2:00 for a 3:00 pm start time.
Dress code for graduation day is “professional” under your gown. Please do not wear tank tops, flip flops, tennis shoes or jeans. Your cap and gown must be clean, pressed and looking sharp. (Don’t forget your tassel!) You are representing both yourself and CSEC. NO embellishments are allowed to the top of the caps until AFTER the ceremony. Tickets are required for every guest.
Graduation Guest Tickets:
Each graduate is allotted 8 guest tickets for ceremony. Tickets will be available for pick-up beginning May 1, 2018 with Mrs. Bentley.
If a student has an unpaid fee as of May 15, they will be given two tickets for graduation for their parents/guardians. No exceptions.
Cap & Gown Orders:
Students who are walking in the graduation ceremony are required to have a CSEC cap, gown and tassel. Students without a cap and gown will not be permitted to walk in the ceremony. All orders must be processed directly through Jostens. Jostens offers a significant group discount for orders submitted by December 15, 2017. Orders placed later than December 15 will be at a higher cost and several items will no longer be available. Several payment plans are offered. Look for packets with Mrs. Bentley in the fall. Jostens will be on the CSEC campus to collect orders or you can order online through the Jostens website.
Graduation announcements and cap & gown orders will be delivered to CSEC in February and March of 2018. Check your email, CROSSROADS and the CSEC website for more details.
The senior personal ads for the yearbook are due no later than January 15, 2018. Orders may be placed online through Jostens. Find more information on the Yearbook page. Questions may be directed to Yearbook Coordinator, Mari Moore at email@example.com.
Senior Audits will be sent home to students in December, 2017. Check the audit to make sure you are set for graduation.
There is a $25.00 fee for processing diplomas for ALL graduating students. The FINAL deadline to pay this fee is December 15, 2017.
Please review your transcripts carefully to ensure accuracy. If you notice a discrepancy, fill out the Transcript Questions & Corrections web form. To order a copy of your transcript, complete the Transcript & Records Request form.
CSEC Account Balances:
It is recommended to check your Infinite Campus account balances throughout the year to avoid holds being placed accounts that would prevent students from registering for classes. All fee balances must be paid in full.
Fees may be paid with cash, check, or credit card. Credit cards can be processed in the Business Manager’s office, room 414. There will be a 4% convenience fee for all credit transactions.
If you have questions regarding the fees listed please contact Kristi Bentley at (719) 559-0914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Service Policy:
Students may pay 30% of their fees by completing community service. The remaining 70% may be paid in a lump sum or by using a payment plan. Community service hours are credited/paid at the rate of $10.00 per hour. Full payment for failed or withdrawn classes must be paid by the end of the semester following the fee assessment. Payments may be submitted to Kristi Bentley or mailed to 4405 N. Chestnut Ave., Suite D, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. If you have any questions or need to make payment arrangements, please contact Mrs. Bentley.
Certificate, Associate and or Bachelor’s Degree Graduates:
Students earning a certificate, associate, or bachelor’s degree from PPCC/UCCS MUST contact their respective collegiate institution (PPCC, UCCS) directly to inquire about information related to degree plan progression, collegiate graduation and receipt of degree. You must apply at the institution by February 1, 2018.
Certificates associate and bachelor’s degrees are NOT picked up at CSEC. In an effort to ensure that you are recognized for your achievements, please confirm with your CSEC Advisor that you are receiving one of the stated honors AFTER confirming with your respective collegiate institution. Changes will not be made to the graduation program after May 1, 2018. If you are taking a course from CSU, you will require a degree modification from PPCC. See Mrs. Phelps in the Advising department or call 719-955-4702 for transcript information from CSU Pueblo.
The contact information for each college is as follows:
PPCC Contact, Christina Carrillo, Advisor
(719) 255-3088 email@example.com